Looking for a Home Health Aide?
“Fedcap Home Care gave my son his independence back. Their Aides were professional, caring, and creative.”
“I needed the best care possible for my mom after her fall. Fedcap Home Care was there to help every step of the way during her recovery.”
“I wanted to stay in my home after I got sick and Fedcap Home Care is making that possible. I can’t imagine what life would be like without their services.”
Looking for a Home Health Aide?
Fedcap Home Care is committed to providing the care you need – in the home you love.
Health care professionals of all kinds – physicians, nurses and therapists – agree that home health care can be an excellent alternative to nursing homes and long hospital stays.
Being home means that people who need extra help can keep living their lives in a comfortable, familiar environment. It means not giving up the neighborhood, friends, and possessions they enjoy and love.
- Home Care gives family members breathing room and reduces the stress of caring for a sick relative, while still guaranteeing quality care for their loved ones during an illness or as a parent ages.
- Many doctors, nurses and therapists have found that the home environment often leads to a faster recovery. For other clients, the home is comfortable, familiar place to continue therapy and other recovery programs.
Why Fedcap Home Care?
- Fedcap Home Care provides high-quality home health and personal care services to people who are elderly, disabled and/or anyone recuperating from illness. We also provide ambulatory escorting to and from medical appointments and procedures.
- Fedcap Home Care is licensed by the New York State Department of Health and accredited by The Joint Commission.
- We serve New York City: Manhattan, Brooklyn, the Bronx, Queens
- At Fedcap Home Care our goal is to provide complete care and comfort to our clients so that they can remain in their homes.
How Can Fedcap Home Care Help You?
- Our professional staff are assigned to you and responsive to requests.
- Daily verification calls are made to check Home Health Aides’ attendance and punctuality.
- Guaranteed service — we will send a replacement Home Health Aide if your regular Aide is unavailable.
- The highest performance standards — All Fedcap Home Health Aides are trained by our experienced nursing and teaching staff, and receive regular in-service updates.
- Permanent on-call coordinator — Available seven days a week.
- Bilingual Home Health Aides — We employ Home Health Aides who are fluent in Spanish and other languages as needed.
Fedcap Home Health Aides assist clients with daily tasks including: bathing, dressing, eating, hair care, and other grooming. Aides also help with walking inside and outside of the home; perform light housekeeping, cooking, shopping, and laundry. Aides follow medication schedules monitored by our nursing staff and can perform tests including pulse, respiration, and temperature.
Fedcap Home Care staff are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. We provide reliable, competent, and caring Home Health Aides and/or Registered Nursing professionals. Levels of care are determined by individual need, doctor’s orders, insurance coverage and/or private pay arrangements. We accept long-term health insurances and all major credit cards.
Fedcap’s Home Health Aides are certified by the New York State Department of Health. We provide our own comprehensive three-week training using the New York State Department of Health approved curriculum. All Aides receive ongoing nursing supervision and in-service training.
Fedcap Home Care also offers special Home Health Aide training in providing care to individuals with Alzheimer’s disease, dementia, mental illness, developmental disabilities, and diverse cultural backgrounds.
Fedcap Home Care is committed to helping families achieve better work-life balance. Ambulatory escorting enables you or a loved one to get to and from medical appointments and/or social gatherings on time with a caring and knowledgeable Home Health Aide at your side. Ambulatory escorting ensures the safety and reliability of clients and reduces lost time at work for caregivers.
A Registered Nurse will make an initial assessment with a licensed Home Health Aide. The Aide will escort you or your loved one to a medical appointment and safely back home.
Personal Care you need - in the home you love.
Fedcap Home Care is licensed by
the New York State Department
of Health and accrecdited by
The Joint Commission.
211 West 14th Street
New York, NY 10011