Fedcap Office Services provides quality mail services at customer sites throughout New York City as well as at our Manhattan production facility. Fedcap’s employees are well-trained and supervised, and experienced with the latest in mailing technology.
Fedcap’s production Mail Center processes large volume mailings for customers, including:
- Electronic print and mail operations that convert electronic data into presorted mail with the best postal discounts
- Collating, folding and inserting
- Metering, stamping and/or preprinted indicia
- Extensive documentation of mailing and postage
- Quick turnaround
- Pickup and delivery, as well as delivery to post office
- Certified mail with electronic reporting
- Our equipment includes:
- High speed/high volume digital printers
- High speed/high volume folders and inserters
- High speed/high volume addressing and tabbing systems
- Folder/sealing equipment for self-mailers
- Custom mailing software to obtain the best possible postage rates
- NCOA/move updates to achieve higher delivery rates and meet USPS requirements for postage discounts
Fedcap Office Services recently underwent an expansion and now has the capability to offer full service lettershop and fulfillment services.
Our experienced and well-trained staff is able to meet your needs for short turnaround projects as well as long term operations. We provide competitive pricing and are a “preferred source” provider for government customers in New York and New Jersey, as well as providing services to federal customers through the AbilityOne Program.
Contact Us Today!
To find out more about Fedcap Mail Services, please call Director John Mastrull at 212.727.4359 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fedcap Office Services
1231 Layfayette Avenue
Bronx, NY 10474